• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Value of 2017 2820 Open Back

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnkn

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to be selling my 2017 2820 OpenBack. What's the best way to determine it's value? Is there a pricing guide that's accurate? Or just look at comps at BoatTrader, etc. (which there currently aren't any direct comparisons). thanks

John, sorry to hear you're selling it. Such a beautiful boat. You getting something else or walking away from boating for awhile? I know you enjoyed Rockfishing and these past few years the Rockfish catch (and rules) have taken a lot of enjoyment out of it. Best of luck and I am sure Tristate would broker it for you (at a cost) and they have tons of Parker buyers and currently have little to know used boats available.

Yep, I may call Ron. Hopeful to move out of the area.

Take care
john

Hi, I'm going to be selling my 2017 2820 OpenBack. What's the best way to determine it's value? Is there a pricing guide that's accurate? Or just look at comps at BoatTrader, etc. (which there currently aren't any direct comparisons). thanks
Hi John, I am interested in your boat. Would like some more info. My # is 410-353-7548

Back