VHF Classic Parker Channel

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sslocum

Reaction score
I am curious if there is a VHF channel used by Classic Parker people on the Chespeake. It would be nice to be able to get in touch with some people who you know will give you good advice while you are out there.

I am out of Middle River on the upper bay but I also spend time down at solomons. I usually monitor 68 for the fishing as well. I will try to hunt down some classic parkers this weekend. Last week I was launching at Solomons and a couple of guys pulled up towing a center console parker.

I monitor 16 and 68 most of the time, but will use 72 and 78 as a pre-arranged fishing channel so long as the blowboats aren't clogging up those channel on 'race day'. :evil:

68 gets to be pretty annoying sometimes with the water taxi air traffic. For communication inside the harbor I often wonder why the taxis don't operate at 1w rather than 25. :(
For that matter, I wonder why they aren't made to use a commercial channel like the tow boats are made to do.

Back