Walleyes???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
Ok, I was not out on the Parker but I decided to take my poor neglected Smokercraft out of the garage. My brother and I went to the Susquehana River and went for walleye. And what do you know we caught a few.

Attachments

• DSCN1633 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1633 (Small).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN1634 (Small).JPG
    DSCN1634 (Small).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 90
Dang but those perch... er, Walleye, are tasty! :D

Anthony... c'mon down my way and we'll catch us some chain pickerel. :wink:

Kevin,
The kids will eat these walleye right up!

My sister lives on Cornfield Creek off the Magothy, she has those toothy critters too. I never really fished for them just caught a few by accident.

How is the striper fishing down your way lately. It's been a little tough up my way the last few two times out (1 keeper and lots of dinks).

Anthony

susqking":15qvqmev said:
How is the striper fishing down your way lately. It's been a little tough up my way the last few two times out (1 keeper and lots of dinks).

The rock are leaving the rivers and schooling up.
Time to troll the mouths of the rivers with stretches... (IMHO) :)

We were trolling bottom bouncers with night crawlers and minnows with the electric motor, fishing on a few drop offs. Conowingo had full generation on which helps to concentrate the fish too.

Nice catch. I went to law school in Harrisburg and spent many afternoons fishing for small mouth bass on the river. I had never fished for bass before and had no idea what I was doing, but dang, we caught alot of fish. Really neat place to fish.

Back