• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy Parker 23 SE CC - BOUGHT IT!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryM

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Parker 23 SE CC in the low $20K range. The three most important factors for me are a good running motor, a T-top and no bottom paint. I am in North Carolina, but more than willing to travel for the right boat. If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
Gary

Thanks FishFactory! I checked out both sites and will call Bill in the morning.

Gary

I have a 1993 23se cc in great condition with a suzuki 4 stroke 200 with 160 original hours.New t-top, console with built in livewell,Garmin gps map,vhf,salt washdown,QL tabs (new)seastar hydrulic(new).Does have bottom paint.Pics if interested.No trailer.$19300.

Thanks marinaboy. Please, check your PM.

Gary

i am selling my boat that is a 2004 23 cc se and has a 200 hpdi with 345 hours and a trailer with no paint/ 30000/ great shape and located in va/ call if interested 804-854-8988 eugene jones

Attachments

• boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,138
That’s a sweet rig you have there fishnfirefighter11. Unfortunately for me it’s outside my budget. Thanks for letting me know.

Gary

I want to thank everybody for the help they gave me, both posts and PMs. Yesterday I bought the Parker 23SE that I’ve been looking for from a great guy, Superfishal. The boat is a 2001 with a 2001 Yamaha 200 HPDI. I’ll post pics in the intro section when the wife gets back in town with the camera.

GaryM

Latest posts

Back