• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 21' CC DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are still in the market for a Parker 21 DV, I have a friend with a 1998, 150 Yamaha, factory hardtop, good electronics, alum trailer and probably less than 150hrs. The boat has barely been used. $20,000.00 You can reach me @ 252-723-9463 Thanks, John

Yes, still in the market.
Is it a center console? I don't want the pilothouse version.
Can you get me pics?
Where is the boat?
I'm fishing for the next couple of days, but will give you a call on Sun or Mon.
Thanks.
Capt. Will Raye
www.capecodflats.com

jwiii is tghat boat still available and is it a center console?
I would be very interested.

Saw that 23'...awesome boat and if I wasn't trailering all over the place I would consider it, but 21' is as big as I want to go.

Thanks though.

I have a 1989 21 SE in Woods hole, ma for sale. 2004 200hp Yamaha efi ~1000 hrs runs great, custom hardtop t-top by ocean marine fabricating, new fuel tank and hoses. raymarine c-70 w/dsm 300 and 2 kw radar available with it.

nat
804-347-2353
[email protected]

nesandbar":2a4k5egs said:
If anyone knows of one for sale please let me know.
As an added incentive...I'll take the guy fishing that points me in the direction of the boat I buy.

I'd look at the SE to.

Thanks!
Capt Will Raye
www.capecodflats.com

I have had my 23 SE up for sale for a few weeks http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... light=live .

I just checked the Parker website to get weight specs. The 2008 21 CC hull weighs 2750 lbs. My 2001 23 SE also weighs 2750 lbs. So if towing weight is your primary concern, the 23 SE matches up evenly and gives you far more space. I can get into 18" of water and can also ride in a 3 ft Chesapeake Bay chop.

The boat is great for light tackle or fly fishing because of the huge open deck.

I also checked the Yamaha website. A 2008 150-hp 4-stroke weighs 466 lbs. A 200-hp HPDI (my engine) weighs 475 lbs, just marginally more, but you get 50 more HP. My boat has average 3 miles per gallon over an entire season for the past few years -- not bad for a 23-ft boat.

If you are interested, I am flexible on the price.

I know where there is a 1996 21 DV CC that was a wildlife enforcement boat for sale at a steal of a price. No engine but has a trailer. These boats are built a bit sturdier than the regular 21DV as the transoms are rated for 350 HP and the stringer system is beefed up although I can't imagine why they would need it.

It has a T Top and no bottom paint. A little TLC and a motor and you have a cheap ride. The price is less than $7000.

1997 Parker 2100 DV
21 degree deadrise
Repowered 2007 with Yamaha 200HPDI
New GPS Fiberglass T-Top Enclosure Batteries and much more..
The boat is in excellent condition and is basically brand new. Great rouph water boat and is in the water now in bayville, NJ
asking $30,000
Call 848-333-6029 if interested
Im looking for something bigger..

Attachments

• 0820080928a.jpg
    0820080928a.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,090
I'm still in the market. I don't mind older models of the CCDV that I can repower. I've already missed one that I'm still kicking myself for.... Located in NE.

Back