• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 2120 or 2320 with 4 stroke

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jomummau

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking to join the parker family. Looking for a 2120 or 2320, 2007 or newer with 4-stroke and trailer. Have cash in hand for the right deal. I'm located in South Eastern PA, willing to travel. - Jordan

You should REALLY consider this boat: she's got a 200 hpdi which is yamaha's direct injection motor. The 200 block is SWEET and very fast. The 250 blocks and larger are the HPDI's that are problematic. This 21 is one of only 2 known enclosed transom 2120's. Also, this one has a good electronics package AND A SECOND STATION. You really should look hard at this one for sale.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16829

Thanks for the info! I saw this boat and love the options. Maybe someone can clarify, but my issue is this... I'm concerned on resale, specifically if a buyer has to get a loan. My concern is that a bank won't finance this boat near the asking price. I have cash, as previously stated but I may be better off getting something newer. I understand the options on this boat are considerable, but what's that worth to a financier? I would assume, similar to a car, the add on's are nice while you own but most often difficult to recoup when it's time to sell. The highest resale data I've seen online (NADA, etc) is around $20k on this hull, including options & it hasn't been repowered. I would agree that it may be worth more, but another $14k is considerable. Is there a general consensus of pricing for these boats or perhaps a site or database you guys use to determine value? I do like the boat and may need to work these things out with the owner offline. Thanks again for the input.

2005 2120 PARKER WITH F225 FOURSTROKE,525 HOURS.This boat has no bottom paint and runs like a champ.I had it out last weekend and it was flawless.It has a bunk loadrite trailer under it.I have some health issues and I need to sell rather than let it sit.I live in Pa. and the boat is in Cape Charles Virginia.

2005 2120 Parker,I forgot to put my number on the last post,Rick,717 786 7473 evenings and 717 283 7440 during the day.The price is 19,500

Looks like a nice price on that 2120. I have been going back and forth between the 21 and 23 as well.

Back