• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2320 extended cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with your search. A very rare vessel to find. I know of 3 and they are all owned by members on this forum. Personally I love mine and really like the additional pilothouse space. When it’s foul weather 4 adults can easily stay dry without sitting on laps. If I see one I’ll PM you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0f77292ac25b43688287f405a1bd254e.jpg

I saw this advertisement today . https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... p_activity

Also saw that and was going to share. Seems like a good deal for $16k.

Not bad. Looks like it needs some TLC and electronics

Wonder what the total costs would be to turn that 2320 I/o into a bracketed o/b. Would be a dream boat for my needs.

If you had the time and do the work yourself it would be an interesting project. I suspect it would be expensive though. New floor, bracket and outboard would add up quickly. I have the same vessel with the bracket and I love it .

Brent":239vmikl said:
Good luck. Someone offered me 50K for mine and still waiting to close the deal. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell him I’ll go 45k for mine. [emoji12]

mheltunen":qotpqe71 said:
Brent":qotpqe71 said:
Good luck. Someone offered me 50K for mine and still waiting to close the deal. Lol

I may let my 2530 go for near that!

fannin":1mcgbc90 said:
mheltunen":1mcgbc90 said:
Brent":1mcgbc90 said:

I may let my 2530 go for near that!

Sssssh.

Those kind are difficult to find when I’m trying to sell something.

I have one like Mark’s . It is not for sale but what is the going pricef or one? Mine is 1994 , original gas tank, 2002 Yamaha F225 with 1100 hours, transom or tuna door, bracket, new lower unit, real Permatrim, no tabs, deck and roof are solid, windlass, sport pilot auto pilot, Garmin 545s, new radio. Ref rig is gone and plenty of usable space under helm sear base.

Back