• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted large console electronic box

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetaline

Reaction score
I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for the large console electronics box that was a factory option. It was mounted right on top of the standard console on center console Parkers.

I'm not looking for a box that mounts to the T-top. I already have one.

let me know if you have one to sell

thanks

Attachments

• p4.JPG
    p4.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 464
When I bought a used 2001 23 SE in 2002, I had my dealer remove the original standard windshield and rail and replace it with an electronics box and taller windshield and rail. I think your dealer could order the parts for you.

It wasn't cheap, but it was worth the cost.

wetaline":s85n8125 said:
do you remember how much they charged you?

My local Parker dealer is a down-right thief :evil:

At the time I bought the boat from them in early 2002, they charged me an extra $400 for the parts and to install the new electronics box, windshield, and grab rail. I have no idea what the parts or labor cost today.

Attachments

• IMGP1394.JPG
    IMGP1394.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 354
I checked on the parts last week for my 1801. The box, windshield,and grab rail is 788.58. Too much $$$$$ for me.

WOW that's a lot of money. Being I have a T-top I wouldn't need the grab rail,only the box and windshield. I would do $400-500 no more than that.

thanks for the info guys!

Latest posts

Back