• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Rocket Launcher for 2520 xl

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebates

Reaction score
Looking for a rocket launcher rod holder for a 2002 parker 2520xl. Thank you.

Louis was great and very helpful. However parker only sells a 6 rod holder. Does anyone have a 10 rod holder with outriggers on top? I'm worried that 10 may not leave enough room for the outriggers when folded in.

If you would consider a 6 rod holder, I may be willing to part with mine and have another built. The outers angle out to spread rods when trolling for way way back rods. However I had welded rod holders added to my uprights and the out angle interferes with my top rod holders on the up right. I pull planer boards so I want a rocket launcher that has all upright holders.

9059-albums2575-picture81276.jpg

@B-Faithful, how much would you be willing to part with it for and what is the width of the mounts?

Thank you

Anyone in need of rocket launchers reach out to Danny Meadows with Bausch. They're across from the parker plant and he did an absolutely awesome job custom building a 10 rod holder with outrigger plates. Great price and service.

Danny Meadows
General Manager
Bausch American Towers
950 Sensation Weigh
Beaufort, NC  28516
Phone: 252-728-7332
Cell: 252-665-4018
danny.meadows @ bauschamericantowers .com

Back