Warning Labels for 21se Removed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Chet

Reaction score
During the current Refresh to my 2000 Parker 21se the crew that did the fiberglass repairs and installed the new deck removed and did not save all of the Warning Labels prior to spraying new gel coat. I see where I/They can purchase new Warning Labels but I don't know which ones I need.
I've attached 2 photos of the Labels prior to them being removed from the console and stern gunnel but am unable to decipher what they say. And there may have been a third label.
If someone in the group can help me identifying the correct labels and locations or point me in the right direction to get the correct Warning Labels I would really appreciate it. TIA

Attachments

• Console Sticker.jpg
    Console Sticker.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Stern Gunnel Sticker.jpg
    Stern Gunnel Sticker.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 1
I purchased a replacement from this company but i had the details from the old sticker to provide to them...you might have to ask someone with the same boat from general timeframe for help on that...call them as they might have made one already for an older 21se

https://garzonstudio.com/

Last edited:
Have you checked your owner's manual?
sometimes they are listed there and show you where they need to be applied, which can help you a lot to figure out what is this.

Specially for that Danger decal, Console Capacity Sticker will be easy

During the current Refresh to my 2000 Parker 21se the crew that did the fiberglass repairs and installed the new deck removed and did not save all of the Warning Labels prior to spraying new gel coat. I see where I/They can purchase new Warning Labels but I don't know which ones I need.
I've attached 2 photos of the Labels prior to them being removed from the console and stern gunnel but am unable to decipher what they say. And there may have been a third label.
If someone in the group can help me identifying the correct labels and locations or point me in the right direction to get the correct Warning Labels I would really appreciate it. TIA
Is possible to be the following:

The information listed on this Owner's manual:

https://www.parkerboats.com/assets/img/manuals/Parker-Owners-Manual.pdf
You have an old version of the sticker, it can not be read easily, I notice a list on it. knowing the size and the label option we can recreate this same version on the original layout design.
I checked some boat listings online and walkthough videos in youtube, your last change will be to contact the Manufacturer show the picture and probably get picture from them of the old version to be 100% sure of the label, sticker version.

I hope this information can be of help.

Attachments

• 2000-Parker-21se-Warning-Labels-console-and-stern-gunnel.png
    2000-Parker-21se-Warning-Labels-console-and-stern-gunnel.png
    635.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.08.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.08.20 PM.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.08.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.08.34 PM.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.08.54 PM.png