Warning Labels removed and discarded during Gel Coat respray 21se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Chet

Reaction score
During the current Refresh to my 2000 Parker 21se the crew that did the fiberglass repairs and installed the new deck removed and did not save all of the Warning Labels prior to spraying new gel coat. I see where I/They can purchase new Warning Labels but I don't know which ones I need.
I've attached 2 photos of the Labels prior to them being removed from the console and stern gunnel but am unable to decipher what they say. And there may have been a third label.
If someone in the group can help me identifying the correct labels and locations or point me in the right direction to get the correct Warning Labels I would really appreciate it. TIA

Attachments

• Console Sticker.jpg
    Console Sticker.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Stern Gunnel Sticker.jpg
    Stern Gunnel Sticker.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 0
During the current Refresh to my 2000 Parker 21se the crew that did the fiberglass repairs and installed the new deck removed and did not save all of the Warning Labels prior to spraying new gel coat. I see where I/They can purchase new Warning Labels but I don't know which ones I need.
I've attached 2 photos of the Labels prior to them being removed from the console and stern gunnel but am unable to decipher what they say. And there may have been a third label.
If someone in the group can help me identifying the correct labels and locations or point me in the right direction to get the correct Warning Labels I would really appreciate it. TIA
Here's some sites and a 'sample' from Discontinued decals, and others.... I have no personal experience with these company; just found them online...

https://www.outboarddecals.com/store/c/116-Boat-Capacity-Decals.aspx
https://www.replacementdecals.com/store/c/116-Boat-Capacity-Decals.aspx
https://discontinueddecals.com/
https://www.amazon.com/Capacity-Outboards-Decals-Stickers-Outboard/dp/B01LVY7USU

Attachments

• 1658454162896.png
    1658454162896.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Why do you want the labels back on? I did a quick search and these are only requried for boats under 20'. Just asking. They're kind of unsightly if you don't need them.

Why do you want the labels back on? I did a quick search and these are only requried for boats under 20'. Just asking. They're kind of unsightly if you don't need them.
I agree and I'm not looking to replace all the Warning/Safety labels for the reason you state but you might want to look further regarding the Capacity Label and CG requirements. CG likes them but others have said not to worry about the CG. I worry.

Thanks for the info and sites. I have all of them bookmarked. Unfortunately I have so far been unable to locate the correct info to put on the label. The one you included with your post is for a different year and model. The label I had was for 10 person occupancy but the rest was illegible. To date I have not received a reply from Parker.

Thanks for the info and sites. I have all of them bookmarked. Unfortunately I have so far been unable to locate the correct info to put on the label. The one you included with your post is for a different year and model. The label I had was for 10 person occupancy but the rest was illegible. To date I have not received a reply from Parker.
My apologies. The 'sample' I included was just that; a sample... According to what I read on some of the sites, they would find and produce the correct label when you provide details about your boat; the Brand. Model. Year. etc... Like a lot of CP folks mentioned here, I have removed all but two of my Parker 'labels'. I left, and want the one about 'capacities' even if it is not required, since our 2520 is over 20 feet... I carefully heated, and removed all the other 'lawyer-stickers'. (my apologies to any ClassicParkers folks who passed the Bar Exam! ☺)
I don't need a label to tell me/remind me to not have my engine in gear when someone is in the water behind my boat! ☺
I also left the one about not leaving the Yamaha 300 engine tilted in the wrong direction, where it could kink the cables; (I didn't know that was an issue). My last two boats (for over 33 years) were inboard Diesels.... the direction where the wheel was left, was not an issue! Nor was it an issue with our o/b boats in the 1960's and 1970's....

Last edited:
I agree that removing the labels is a cleaner look and my plan is to leave it that way except for the Capacities label which the CG apparently requires but never seems to check for. I have had no luck with any of the label makers willing to research the boat for info to make the necessary label. Parker has not responded to my inquires. I just saw a member with a 2001 21se and I have reached out to him for some info.

Back