Washdown pump install on 21se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfjones3

Reaction score
I’m not great with electronics so bear with me if I sound stupid. I have a 2014 parker 21se purchased last year midway through the season. It looks like she was factory wired with a switch for a washdown pump but never installed, prior to launching this season I installed a 12 volt jabsco parmax 4. Based on the wiring diagram from Parker I freed up the brown with green tracer wire from the bilge, I crimped it to the wiring from the pump with heat shrinks ect. I tested it prior to launching. Worked fine so I thought I was good to go. This weekend I launched, used the pump was working fine, then the light on the switch went out and I got nothing. Any suggestions or help on what’s going on? I’m not great with electronics but I was thinking maybe there is a power issue and a fuse blew. If so why did it happen and what’s the best way to correct it moving forward.

thanks

​​​​​​​Brian

You did not mention the GND... But due to the fact the it worked...I assume it was hooked up.

Now...1st thing.....pull the switch panel and see if the female spade connector fell off the switch...

Everyone uses them and they actually Suck..... Yea fast to install...Thats why they use them.

Back