West coast bow rail

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutgendorf

Reaction score
Does anyone know who fabricates the west coast bow rail? Looking to replace my original bow rail on my 2320 to the west coast version. Thanks

Cheapest option is to order a west coast rail from parker thru your local dealer so they can ship it out on a new boat coming in. Almost about 1/2 the cost of having one made.

That is not going to be a fun project... lining up them thru bolts: 3/8”
Save your bolts and label them as they are different lengths based on position. Oh it’s going to take 3 guys too to pull it all back together.

Last edited:
That is not going to be a fun project... lining up them thru bolts: 3/8
Save your bolts and label them as they are different lengths based on position.
And the bow rail is under 'bent-tension'. It will require some help to put it back in place. At least it did for us last time we replace a bow rail. (and that was replacing the same one we took off; it wasn't a Parker, but I'd bet they are about the same).

Last edited:
I bought a 2120 SCDV knowing it needed work, including loose stanchions, big safety issue... Not having much help around and getting frustrated trying to thread the bolts from underneath, I got some SS all thread rod from a machine shop and installed them into the stanchions above deck. Customized different lengths as mentioned before, didn't bottom them out when I put them in but made sure there was plenty of thread there, used a washer and nylon nut underneath with sealant top and bottom.
Made installation MUCH easier after trying to thread the bolts from underneath with all the tension on the bow rail.
Happy to hear if this doesn't sound sound but haven't had any issues and feel much safer going to the bow out at sea!

Back