West Coast Parker Dealers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humboldt

Reaction score
Hey guys,
For the guys in California where did you guys buy your Parkers? My dad and I each did the locate dealer on Parker’s website and we got different answers. I was told SoCal and my dad was told Washington. Thanks for any input

I bought my 2320 from Inside Passage in Washington. They were terrific I mean spot on awesome to work with. I would highly recommend.

I have no experience with West Coast Marine, but have heard good things about them.

I bought my 2021 2120 from West Coast Marine in Costa Mesa. It actually gets delivered next week! It took 7 months to get it built and I cant wait to get back on the water. Ask for Kevin Kelly, Owner/Sales Manager

Ok thanks for the info. Did they have a decent amount of inventory there?

Ok thanks for the info. Did they have a decent amount of inventory there?
Hey Humboldt, when I ordered my 2120, Kevin had zero new inventory, that's why I had to order mine and wait almost 7 months for delivery. I believe that hey have a few used boats on the lot, but I would call Kevin and ask him. Good luck!

Oh ok yea we want a new one so I’m sure we’ll probably have to order it as well. 7 months is a long time to wait on a new toy haha

West Coast Marine is a very good dealership. The service department with Gonzalo and his staff are excellent. I have had 3 Parkers and a Novurania serviced by them over the past 13+ years. There are some new boats on the lot that I passed over the weekend. Not sure of their status. Good luck with your new acquisition. Cheers, Kadman

West Coast Marine is a very good dealership. The service department with Gonzalo and his staff are excellent. I have had 3 Parkers and a Novurania serviced by them over the past 13+ years. There are some new boats on the lot that I passed over the weekend. Not sure of their status. Good luck with your new acquisition. Cheers, Kadman
Yes, I would suggest getting in contact with Kevin. I drove by over the weekend and also saw a few boats on the lot.

Some of it depends on where your located in California.
I know next level Parker’s and west coast have a perimeter as to your zip code and won’t step on each other’s toes.
This is what I’ve heard, but agree with everyone on west coast they are awesome!

Thanks for all the feedback guys. We’re just a tad bit closer to next level Parker’s so that’s who we would have to go through. We’re pretty close to making our order. How many of you guys run kickers compared to just the main?

I have 2800 hours and not once have had a breakdown.
if I was in Hawaii or Mexico someplace where help isn’t readily available I would get a kicker. But in so cal I don’t see the need. Just my opinion.

I have 2800 hours and not once have had a breakdown.
if I was in Hawaii or Mexico someplace where help isn’t readily available I would get a kicker. But in so cal I don’t see the need. Just my opinion.
Yea we’ve always had one but have never needed it. Trying to decide if it’s really worth it or not. Seems like most people have really good luck with the yamahas and don’t have many issues

I bought my 2320 from Kevin at West Coast and have had some service done by the team there. All in all a wonderful experience, I think Kevin really treated me well and helped me purchase my first boat. 4 years wiser owning and buying a boat, Kevin would be my first choice. I've got about 750 hours on my boat and sooo sooo many miles, I thought about a kicker, but honestly... hello, Boat Us, I need a tow.

I bought my 2320 from Kevin at West Coast and have had some service done by the team there. All in all a wonderful experience, I think Kevin really treated me well and helped me purchase my first boat. 4 years wiser owning and buying a boat, Kevin would be my first choice. I've got about 750 hours on my boat and sooo sooo many miles, I thought about a kicker, but honestly... hello, Boat Us, I need a tow.
I should also know as part of the Parker family I've got to know a number of other owners who also purchased from Kevin, again everyone likes dealing with him that I know.

I should also know as part of the Parker family I've got to know a number of other owners who also purchased from Kevin, again everyone likes dealing with him that I know.
I totally agree! Kevin delivered my 2120 yesterday and he spent a few hours with me on the water. He answered all my questions and had tons of advice.

Back