• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

West Coast Parker - Fully Equipped 1801 CC - 2008

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make-My-Day

Reaction score
2008 PARKER 1801 Sport Fishing Center Console with a Yamaha F115 4-stroke has 8.0 hours on the Digital Tachometer. Boated a 10lb yellowtail on her first trip out to the La Jolla kelp. Added a number of accessories and will keep her if she does not sell - but a bigger boat with a head is what I need for the kids to join me to the islands.

Itemized below are the professionally installed features & options:

1. 2008 PARKER 1801 Center Console.
2. 20-gallon integral bait tank with 1100-GPH raw water circulation & o/b drain.
3. Swing arm reversible helm seat.
4. Full 1-piece SS high bow rail.
5. Raw-water deck wash down and self-bailing cockpit.
6. PACIFIC galvanized single-axle trailer with disk brakes.
7. YAMAHA 115HP Four-stroke outboard motor.
8. MARINER ENTERPRISES Custom-fit T-Top w/7 rocket launchers.
9. GARMIN 540S Color Chartplotter/GPS/Fishfinder – preloaded w/Pacific Coast marine charts and split screen color graphics. XM-Radio – pre-wired.
10. ICON 422M VHF Digital Marine Radio w/DSC, tri-scan.
11. SHAKESPEARE 8' antenna with adjustable mount bracket.
12. RACOR fuel/water separator w/sensor and gage.
13. T-Top upper electronics box (w/VHF Radio installed), console light and toggle switches for console and spreader lights.
14. Bow anchor pulpit receiver / dual bow navigation lights.
15. 2nd Battery and dual battery switch.
16. Cockpit Spreader Light - T-Top mounted.
17. Trailer tilt-away tongue (saves on public storage fees) and stern tie-down straps
18. Galvanized spare tire and mount (not shown)
19. Galvanized roller trailering guides (not shown)
20. PFD storage bag under T-top.
21. Full canvas boat/motor cover.
22. Spare prop, prop nuts, boat drain plugs, etc.
23. anchor with 15' chain and 150' rope.

Warranties: Yamaha motor warranty until 2011 and a 5-year boat warranty, as well as warranties on the trailer and electronics.

This boat is equipped with an electronics/navigation package to guide you well beyond the Coronado Islands safely and economically. The single-axle trailer makes it perfect for rough roads inside Mexico, as the boat rides higher off the ground. cushioned seats for 6 people as configured.

PARKER FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS:
<br>
Power: F115 Yamaha 4-stroke Outboard
Length: 18'
Beam: 7'6"
Draft: 7"
Dry Wt: 1950 lbs
Max HP: 150
Fuel Capacity: 60 gals (240-mile range at cruise)
Deadrise: 14 degrees

STANDARD 2008 1801 CC FEATURES:

Sport Console with large gear storage, Compass, Horn, Leaning Post, Stainless Steel Deck Hardware, Stainless Steel Rod holders (2 pair), Molded Anchor Locker on Foredeck, Mechanical Steering (No-Feedback) with Stainless Steel Wheel, Custom Accessory Panel, Tackle Storage, Navigation Lights, Cockpit Lighting, Bilge Pump with float switch, Rod Storage & Toe Rails under gunwale, Stern Jump Seats with hinged lids, cushions & grab rails, Boarding Platform with ladder, Self Bailing Cockpit with nonskid surface, Hull & Deck Joint Thru-Bolted, Heavy Duty Sport Rub Rail, Flotation Foam,5 Year Transferable Limited Hull Warranty. (Also see WWW.PARKERBOATS.NET).

Parker has a reputation for building small boats that are tough enough to handle big seas. Solid construction, a dry ride, and good value have made them popular with fishermen nationwide.

You cannot go wrong with this Parker for years of fishing it’s easy to clean and at 4 MPG at cruise speed - it won’t kill you on fuel costs.

Asking $34,890.00 Call 858-232-2525 to see it in San Diego! – the pictures don’t do it justice! – it’s ready to go fishing today! This is the best deal you’ll see this year for a New Fully Loaded West Coast Parker! There only one dealer out west and Parkers get a premium out here.

Attachments

• 2008 -My Parker 074 (Medium).jpg
    2008 -My Parker 074 (Medium).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 585
  • 2008 -Parker 010 (Medium).jpg
    2008 -Parker 010 (Medium).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 583
  • 2008 -My Parker 069 (Medium).jpg
    2008 -My Parker 069 (Medium).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 582
  • 2008 -My Parker 070 (Medium).jpg
    2008 -My Parker 070 (Medium).jpg