Where can I find hardware for a leaning post seat back?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
I'm referring to the hardware (2 vertical supports) that mount into 2 of the rocket launchers of my leaning post. I want to make a teak back rest and just need the hardware. Any thoughts on where I can find them?

thanks Megabyte. A good idea, but I'm looking for the stainless with the mounting plate.

I ordered my back rest from my dealer 3A Marine, Hingham ma. Check for any manufacture names on the leaning post? The two supports come and you have to mount them to the back rest pad so sounds like it would fit the need. Make sure if your order else where that the diameter of the supports matches the rocket launchers hole diameter, if too small you'll get rock in the holder. I have also seen back rest made by Taco or other in west marine cats or other marine cats.

You may want to try E-Tec marine Products out of Riviera Beach, FL. They manufacture components for the bent- tubing industry, such as leaning posts and T-Tops. Fitments, bent angle forms, grommets, and such is what they specialize in.

Back