• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Where to buy Seat/back Cushions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
Does any one know where to get the seat and back cushions for the ladder back chairs? The dealer wants $250 per chair, seems a bit much but maybe that is the going rate.

Thanks Opti,
I called Coastal Canvass but they don't make the cushions. He was very nice to talk to and he thought $500 was way high.

I guess I'll look for someone local to recover them or I'll send them to Coastal and he will recover them.

Anthony, Who makes the chairs? You may be able to get someone like BOE to order generic cushions without the Parker logo on them for a fraction of the cost if you know who makes the chairs. (you may even be able to deal with the chair manufacturer directly but most will make you go through a distributor like BOE or west marine) I did this for my Pro-line 231 and it saved me a ton of money.

Greg,
I can't figure out who makes them; nothing is on the chair. I looked at Todds website and they say they make Parker seats but I don't see the ones I have. The guy at Coastal thought Wise made them do I don't see them their either.

The seat cushion wraps around the bottom of the chair, this is great for leaning against.

If anyone has replaced there's and knows where to get them it would be appreciated. I'll keep looking.

Anthony

Back