where to store your dive ladder

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish Frenzi

Reaction score
I am new Parker owner. . 2015 2510 XLD walk around. . The dealer mounted the dive ladder on the back of the transom. . I really need that space for more rod holders. . Anybody store there dive ladder another place?? Under the engine platform? Any suggestions or pictures would be great. .Thanks.

Also looking for good place to mount outriggers.. .

Greetings!
I also have just taken delivery on a 2015 2510 XLD with twin 150's. My dive ladder retracts under the platform bracket, and is tension loaded to deploy. I was expecting the conventional 'slip-on' Anderson ladder, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was told this was done so that if a person was in the water, he would be able to reach and deploy the ladder while in the water.

2015 2510 XLD
Twin Yamaha 150's

eyedoc":apgurwie said:
Greetings!
I also have just taken delivery on a 2015 2510 XLD with twin 150's. My dive ladder retracts under the platform bracket, and is tension loaded to deploy. I was expecting the conventional 'slip-on' Anderson ladder, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was told this was done so that if a person was in the water, he would be able to reach and deploy the ladder while in the water.

2015 2510 XLD
Twin Yamaha 150's

There is your best answer and why I attached mine the way I did.....Also...Because as you have found....the "Pogo Stick" styles are a pain to store. Storing on the transom seems like a good place....Unless you fish. Then it's just another place to catch a snag or tangle in you line.

100_5704_zpsa94b94ad.jpg

100_5705_zps09c214a1.jpg

100_5703_zpsdb9d252c.jpg

Back