Which Parker Model is This?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger Tim

Reaction score
Took a trip down to the factory again, this time with the wife in tow. She has wanted to see the birthplace of our 2120 ever since I went a few months ago. When we arrived I saw a model I didn't recognize. The Parker logo was on the rear quarter and the color was a shade of gray. It looked brand new but I cant' be sure - they clean everything on the property so thoroughly! It was not a new motor.

Notice our 2120 in the background. We made it home all the way to Richmond, but the trailer brakes went south somewhere around Goldsboro. I hate boat trailers! Time for some disc conversion therapy.

Sorry for the quality of the pics but all I had was my pitiful cell phone. Here's what I found:

Attachments

• 0710091426a.jpg
    0710091426a.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 867
  • 0710091425b.jpg
    0710091425b.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 867
I was thinking Navy or Coast Guard contract until I saw what looked like rod holders. :?:
Interesting design, and I like that seat! :D

Anybody notice the bow light location? I like that, as long as they stay waterproof! FishFactory, I thought the same thing, Jet Ski model :lol:

I agree with Boondoggle looks like a flip up blind installed (black frame fore and aft of seat)? Seat arrangement makes sense for a duck hunting boat as well as the color.

BoatGirl? Whats the scoop?

Back