Who is going to AC Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gradytoo

Reaction score
Going down to try to make final decision on what electronics to install on my 2520SCDV. Boat should be in about a week. I have always had separate units and liked that idea. I am trying to talk myself into a NAVNET and cannot convince myself as of yet. Will also do a pilot. Once you have one you are hooked. :D

Focusing on the task at hand will be difficult with all that cool gear calling your name from every booth. :D

I was thinking of going to the show on Saturday but i am uncertain if i want to take that trip there and then i might have to stop to gamble a bit but like i said i am uncertain!!!

I just got back from the show.For some reason I thought the show started tom and not today.There was a lite crowd there today,but there was plenty of elecronic bargains.Hit the Boaters World and Consumer Marine Electronic booths.
I bought a bunch of tackle and renewed my Boat US.

Well thanks for the info!!!Hey any pictures from the show lets see if you have!!!Dont be keeping them to yourself!!!Was the new 34 parker there or what!!Was it a good show or really good show?

I might be there as well on saturday,and if so i will take pictures of boats there!!!

The 34 was not there,in fact there wasn't much action at all in the Parker section.I didn't bring my camera because I made a last minute decision to go.Like i said the crowd semed to be very light for opening day,but it seemed basically the same as the last few years.
I was looking for this guy that had cast nets which opened fairly well on their own,he wasn't there this year.
I did notice that the price og a 2120 sc was 48,599 with 2 spreader lights,washdown,bow pulpit and rocket launchers.
The 2320 was 61,9 with same options plus the higher bow rail
( I think the higher bow rail makes the boat look much better )
The 28 was 114,9
Now I have to boogy it's bowling night )

John_Madison CT":2u6hqtbg said:
I'll be there tomorrow when it opens. No 34' ??

Not certain, but I believe the 34 debuts at the Miami show.

Saw some pix of the 34 today at the AC show. Appears to have the same "lines" as the rest of the pilot house line-up - proportional that is. Dealer I spoke with didn't think the boat would be ready in time for Miami...

jpg1969":gafzi40s said:
Saw some pix of the 34 today at the AC show. Appears to have the same "lines" as the rest of the pilot house line-up - proportional that is.

The great thing (I believe) about the Parker Sport Cabin design is that all of them, from the 21 to the 28 are proportional.

From a distance (or even up close), it's tough to tell exactly the size of any SC without looking at the 'badges'.

That. my friends... is quality in design and manufacturing. :wink:

Well they have new pinstripping on the side of the cabin so it will be easier to tell from a distance now what size Parker is going by )
I heard of no mention about the 34 when I was there on Wed.
What does the Steiger 21 Miami go for,the salesman started talking to me an forgot to ask the price.I wanted to use it as a comparison to Parker just out of curiousity.

Lucky John - I asked about the giant "badging" decals on the side of the cabins...they are just for the boat show for easy identification purposes. Not permanent (thank God)... For those who haven't seen this, there are large model number decals on the side of the cabin (e.g. 2520 XL).

I missed the show this year. Was it good overall or scaled back due to the economy? I heard the 27 MayCraft is now over 100k :roll:

I stopped by the show yesterday. Traffic seemed very light to me. I did not any horns that would indicate a sale. I did get to see the spy photos of the Parker 34 - very cool. Not too much interested me at the show - to many huge center consoles with trips and quads. Not my thing. Prices are out of sight the new 29 Albe was $305,000.00.

$305 for a 29'er :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did they have a 25 maycraft there and what were they asking for it?

I was at the show on Wed. 2/6. I did hear one horn for a sale. I was able to climb on the 2120 and 2320 until the Mrs. thought it was time to move on. :roll: But now I have strong desires for a 2320, much more cockpit space! Which means a new truck too! sigh The wife did like the Silverton 36! 325K GULP!

Back