• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Who wants a REAL DEAL on a demo 3420

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReelyNauti

Reaction score
Montauk lat 41.04'18.33N lon 71.55'33.05 W
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PARTIES PM ME,

I am able to help you get a serious deal on a 34 parker if interested.....

No questions here please , just PM me. I am only helping a friend for the next two weeks and am privileged to know about a few deals, these are not published or posted or even available to public.

So Pm me about 34' if interested to buy this next two weeks

U CANNOT get a better deal!!!

I will respond asap by calling you so leave a phone i can reach u at !!!

Isn't this the type of ad that gets you booted from here?

it was sold in 3 days went for a great price...

I'm a renovation contractor, not a boat salesman I thought i could help but

Nice of you to cut n paste an "OUT OF CONTEXT" quote and drop it in here but thanks....

I have recieved numerous PM's trying to help others make offers and hav ejust been trying to help....

This effort was spotted by a few boat sellers who then emailed me directly
I was just passing on private info on used good parkers

"some" people are total !@#$ holes ......so I wont tell a darn sole a darn thing about a single good deal any more . i am sick of trying to help for FREE out of my own kindness only to be ridiculed by a select few who choose to put in 2 cents of poop!!!

I will tell u i did find a a 2320 with a 250 04 4x and it was sold for 38k...awesome ....wish i could of helped someone hear......

I am so dissapointed, I thought all here were different than "THT" and other sites!!!

WAY TO GO just so damn dissapointed.......!!!!

Never mind my post even thought you were dying to attack me, I had PM'ed Dale and asked his permission to help others and asked him to pull the post if it bothered him.

I REALLY AM kinda stirred , I was only trying to help.

For those how dont believe me ask around or Pm the appropriate parties and ask....
Dont worry i wont post any good deals here ever again...

Back