Winter storage 2015 / 2016

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
It's that time of year again for those of us in the northeast.
The Megabyte is currently resting in the BOE Marine storage lot where she will stay until spring.
I figured that I'd start a thread for those of us who put them up for the winter. :)

Attachments

• 2015 winter storage.jpg
    2015 winter storage.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 529
871305b70b2a1d88051b8a8517d93a4f.jpg
The Peter Parker here on Long Island is asleep for now!

Going to pull all the tackle off today and make the call. The bass are just about done now. Been a great 5 weeks with 200-250 bass up to 46 lbs hitting the deck.

ThePeterParker":3ts0d721 said:
The Peter Parker here on Long Island is asleep for now!

I keep mine on the lift for the winter, but I also threw in a little holiday spirit

Attachments

• 2015.JPG
    2015.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 380
My season officially concluded today. I took delivery of my 2015 2520 XL on April 4th; between then & today, we logged 172 hours & put >850 nm under her keel. This is the first boat I have owned outright - and could not be happier. The guys at Tri-State Marine took care of a few minor clean-up items at the 20-hour check, and have been great to deal with all season. Only 90 days until I get her back; that's only 2,160 hours....

Well, my only winter prep is make sure Stabil is in the tank as I am sure there will be a nice day or two that I can go out and catch some bottom dwellers this winter. We fished this past Saturday about 35 miles out of Beaufort Inlet. I'll post some pics on the fishing page

I'm still in the water not much fish around but it's a nice ride with no one around and 65 degree weather in december

Today, Cat's Cradle took the first and hopefully last trip from Beaufort to Winston Salem for the winter. About to get busy with a very long list of projects. Clean cabin headliner, clean pitting on window frames, shore power system, marine ac/heat, battery charger, bottom paint, buff and wax. I'm sure there will be more. :roll: Hope to have it back to coast by April 1.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 181
Back