• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wiper blades

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ackman

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a 2004 2520 XL and my wiper blades are toast. I have removed them and left the arms tilted out. At West Marine, I found an exact replacement in Stainless, but it was either 11 inches or 14 inches. The ones on my windsheild are 12 inches. Looking at Marinco (AFI) they do not show the 12 inch, but the attachmant part is the same. Anyone have a resource for replaceing these?
Thanks,
Glenn

I have the 2120 SC and replaced the original 12 inch blades with 14 inch trico teflon blades at under $5. The bayonet fit perfectly and the arm was stainless.
Ray

My 2520SC uses 11 inch...I got them from boater's World.. Would have to order from Catalog or internet now......

ackman":2lnjnhz9 said:
Hi everyone
I have a 2004 2520 XL and my wiper blades are toast. I have removed them and left the arms tilted out. At West Marine, I found an exact replacement in Stainless, but it was either 11 inches or 14 inches. The ones on my windsheild are 12 inches. Looking at Marinco (AFI) they do not show the 12 inch, but the attachmant part is the same. Anyone have a resource for replaceing these?
Thanks,
Glenn

Is it that the rubber part is toast or the entire rubber part HOLDER is toast?

You don't need to replace the holder unless it's broken. Just remover the clips that hold the rubber part and replace with new rubber part. You can buy any length and cut to size, just make sure the MOUNTING part on the rubber blade is the same type.

Latest posts

Back