Wondering if ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flydoc

Reaction score
Is there a way to ask Cafe press to make a t-shirt with the center console logo. No offense....the pilot house/cabin logo will always be the original but for now I want the CC logo?
Its my new screen saver albeit a tad pixelated!
:lol:

I believe the plan is to update the CafePress items with the CC logo, but that is dependent on Dale getting the time to do it.

Here is a bigger version for you :)

-- Tom

Attachments

• CP_ CC_4x3_300dpi.png
    CP_ CC_4x3_300dpi.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 674
I believe the plan is to update the CafePress items with the CC logo, but that is dependent on Dale getting the time to do it.

Sorry guys ... have been recovering from complications after minor surgery (I'll be OK!) and will get to it soon, but YES, we will add the CC as an option to Cafe Press and this Spring we'll also be getting UV-proof exterior labels or stickers.

Porkchunker":ee3qkau4 said:
:( :( :( I'm feeing left out. :( :( :(

Hold on Skopje ... I haven't paid the bill yet for the CC logo. We did minimally try a W/A logo and we couldn't really tell the difference. Let me get Cafe Press setup with the CC logo, pay our graphics guy and resident IT guru (TomS) and then ... perhaps over a few beers I can pursuade him to try again at a W/A logo. No promises ... when smaller, we really couldn't add the details, but perhaps we could use the new sideways "S-shaped" window config of the new models ...?? Would that be OK??

I wish you a speedy recovery. If you have any medical questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Back