Would like to thank DaleH

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitesomthing

Reaction score
Just like to Say thanks to DALEH For what he has done on this board.
It seems when nobody can find a answer he ends up be the goto guy and always seems to have a good logical answer or perspective. I have not been a board member to long but from what i have read and seen the man has his stuff together when it comes to Overall knowledge of parkers and Yammie's
MY HATS OFF TO YOU DALEH!!!!!
Thanks
Chris

Couldn't have said it any better! Great guy.

Ray

You are right on! Maintenance of this board takes a staggering amount of Dale's time. Since this is a free board, Dale receives nothing in return for his hard work other than the satisfaction that he has created a productive, thriving community of fellow boaters sharing a Passion for Parkers. :lol:

The best ways we can support his efforts are to continue to actively participate, post quality content in projects and other forums, and share his spirit of respect, cooperation and enthusiasm for helping others with their questions and concerns whenever we can contribute. 8)

Thanks all ... but to be honest ...

Linwood and Robin Parker, and their dedicated employees who make such fine boat - and the new OWNERS of Parker boats (you!) - deserve no less.

Yep... he is a pretty cool guy. :D

Image-78F56B542B2B11DB.jpg

Back