• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb: 21se benchseat/leaning post for 04 se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsully23

Reaction score
I have an 04 21se with chairs, would like to buy a leaning post/bench seat for it, if anyone has an oem one laying around. It's the style that mount on top of the livewell box.

Call Arrigoni Design in Connecticut. Just had a leaning post made for my 21DV. Fits on existing seat posts. Great quality, but not cheap. You get what you pay for. Ask for Chelso. He's made hundreds of these for Parkers. You won't be disappointed.

I also wanted to upgrade leaning post but was unsure how to remove the old one. Parker was not very helpful and I called B4 CC took over. It seems like you have to remove the entire live well to get to the bolts. They did confirm that the newer leaning posts ($2700 when I called) would fit on a 2010 21SE live well as the size has not changed. I just ended up putting on new cushions and made a 6 drawer tackle station for Plano boxes.

Attachments

• Leaning Post.jpg
    Leaning Post.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Rocket Launcher.jpg
    Rocket Launcher.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
I'm still looking, but I also just recently on Friday saw an 04 with 2014 bucket seats that looked very good on the boat. Pm me is your best bet at selling, but I work at a dealership that has canvas connections that could do it for less than 2700. Also, great lakes skipper has the buckets for about 399 a piece, 2014 and up with bolsters....

Also you can access the bolts through the livewell on my parker which is all original, it's just a small reach. Leaning post or newer bucket style seats should be interchangeable as far as I've looked....same length and bolt pattern. I've check 3 boats that have 6 years of age apart

Back