• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 21SE or 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonesome Drift

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 21SE or 23SE, 2006 or newer, with a four stroke, T-top, and trailer. I am in NJ and am willing to travel anywhere on the east coast to find the right boat. I am a cash buyer. Please let me know if you have or have seen the boat that i am looking for.

tight lines, Mike

would you be interested in a 2004 23se?
f225 - about 500 hrs
t top with hardtop
electronics box
am fm cd
vhf
s1000 auto pilot
3 sided curtains with wings
sunbrella morning cover for console and leaning post

Sea1skiff,

What is the asking price? Has the 2004 F225 had the exhaust manifold replaced? Does it come with a trailer?

Mike

Do you have photos of the boat?

I asked about the manifold bc the 2000 to 2004 Yam 4-strokes have been subject to corrosion of the exhaust manifold by the exhaust gases. There is an article by Boat US online.

Mike

I can take some pics next week. I'll be glad to have a mechanic check it out if we come to terms. If he finds a problem I pay. If not u pay

Hey lonesome, My friend has 2007 21se for sale. Send him an e-mail @ [email protected]. In Brick, NJ 176Hrs. Nice rig. Be well, and catch ém up..........Papa

Mike, The boat isn't listed. He tried to join this site but told me he couldn't get registered. If you live nearby, check it out, it has low hours. and is clean. He has been very busy and hasn't used it much. Nice boat...... Papa

i am having the trailer worked on now. she goes to mechanic to investigate if i have corrosion issues afterwards.

fingers crossed

SeaSkiff,

Any word on the motor? If you can please post or email pics.

Thanks,
Mike

Back