• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 23/25SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for mid/late-2000's 23 or 25 SE. Prefer 4 stroke but 2 stroke not a deal breaker. Want a clean boat no projects. Prefer North East but will travel east coast for right boat. Budget to $40k. Let me know if anything available. Thanks.

i have an ‘02 23 se cc with a factory hard top, an ‘06 hpdi 200. the boat is rock solid and the engine runs great (700 hours ?). she has 2015 and 2018 electronics, several safety upgrades including a second separately wired bilge pump, oem splash guard. she has fishing upgrades including two casco backing plate supported swivel base rod holders and it all sits on an excellent 2015 dual axle aluminum bunk trailer with brakes - also in excellent condition.

The boat is currently in Truro (outer cape cod) and winters in a climate controlled warehouse in CT come mid November (exact move date is weather and fish dependent).

she is a really great boat. i love this boat and i wish i had room for two because i’d keep her forever. i am only thinking of selling to move up to a larger boat with twins for more offshore reach.

i’m thinking $34k on the trailer.

I have a 96 25' CC DV with New 300 hp Suzuki that I am thinking about selling this spring.

text me for pics and more info if you are interested.

Chris
410-353-6390

blackdog":3d7wpb1k said:
Looking for mid/late-2000's 23 or 25 SE. Prefer 4 stroke but 2 stroke not a deal breaker. Want a clean boat no projects. Prefer North East but will travel east coast for right boat. Budget to $40k. Let me know if anything available. Thanks.

I know of a 2011 23SE 1700 hours 200 Yamaha 4 stroke. Under 30k...

Charter boat in MA, I think I've seen it? A little more used than I'm looking for but thanks for the tip. Keep them coming.

Cheers!

blackdog":1267uarz said:
Charter boat in MA, I think I've seen it? A little more used than I'm looking for but thanks for the tip. Keep them coming.

Cheers!

CT, fly guide.

I have a 2009 23SE with a yamaha 150. Just serviced the timing belt, water pumps, etc.. The engine has 3600 hours, but a new lower unit last spring as is running mint. The boat has all the goodies you could ask for.

112# 36 V Minn Kota Ulterra (Self Deploy model) w/ batteries, Precision Battery Charger, Quick Release mount, i pilot remote
12" Humminbird Solix w/ Dual Chirp, Down Imaging, MEGA Side Imaging and CHIRP Radar (Also controls the Ulterra)
9" Lowrance Carbon HD w/ Autopilot (I use this as my navigation and autopilot controls)
Lowrance SonicHUB stereo system w/ two speakers
6 Swivel Rod Holders (2 bow, stern, and midship)
2 90 degree rod holders on bow, 4 on port/starboard
4 Stainless Steel Cup holders in washboards
Trim Tabs
Eisenglass Enclosure and Wings
Radio with External Speaker
Custom Leaning Post "Flip Up" Storage
New Upholstery on Leaning post in 2017
Dual Axel Bunk Trailer
Located in Newburyport/Haverhill

$25k

978 314 9397 for pics

Back