• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2300 DVCC - Where are they all?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanc2

Reaction score
Looking for a 2300 DVCC and four stroke power (preferably under 500 hours) on a bracket. Not picky about anything else, but forward v-seating and a leaning post. Been stalking all the sites - THT, here, C-list, boattrader, etc. I know most of them in NC are sold by word of mouth, so it has been tough. Only found 2 on the market within 500 miles of me and both have older carbed 2-strokes. Interested in one, but the other is way overpriced IMHO. I really rather not get into a re-power situation - running the numbers and it just doesn't seem to make sense.

Even if you have one (or know of one) and want to use through the season and sell before winter - that's fine. I've got the bug, but can wait for the right deal - Just let me know.

PM me with serious info and we can talk about budget. Rather not get into $$ via thread posting.

Thanks in advance.

Tight lines...

I have a 2006 w/ Yam f250 and might sell in the early fall. Price will be $35k but dry stored so no trailer. In Morehead City, NC.

I spoke to you by PM not long ago. I bought the older 95 in February and love it. I don't know the person in the above post but have been looking at his boat for a while. If I was still in the market, his boat is the one I would want. If you want to buy my totally restored 95 with a 200 Yamaha 2 stroke let me know and I will buy his 06 :)

Back