• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2310 Walkaround

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycler

Reaction score
Looking for a 2007 or newer, must have hardtop, closed transom, isenglass curtains, and 250hp motor. I am in NJ, but, will travel as far south as Virginia and as far north as Mass., for the right boat. Thanks for looking, Cycler.

This is very close to want you are looking for.2006 2310 WITH YAMAHAF225 ,800 HOURS WITH MANY OF THOSE AT IDLE.Boat has started on first try everytime since I bought it.Full enclosure,hds8 with side and down scan.Gas tank is always full when I leave so there is 150 gallons of fuel in it.If you are a member of tidal fish .com there are several members there who can tell you how reliable this boat is.The hydraulic steering was replaced with new unit this past spring and that is the only problem I ever had with this boat.I am selling because I am not able to use it enough anymore.It sits at a friends house on it's trailer in Cape Charles Va.The price is right and it is turn key and ready to fish at any time.There is also a hard top and closed transom with swim platform.29,500 Call Rick, 717 786 7473,evenings or weekends,717 327 7941 weekdays during the day.

RLA69":1rl6qctu said:
This is very close to want you are looking for.2006 2310 WITH YAMAHAF225 ,800 HOURS WITH MANY OF THOSE AT IDLE.Boat has started on first try everytime since I bought it.Full enclosure,hds8 with side and down scan.Gas tank is always full when I leave so there is 150 gallons of fuel in it.If you are a member of tidal fish .com there are several members there who can tell you how reliable this boat is.The hydraulic steering was replaced with new unit this past spring and that is the only problem I ever had with this boat.I am selling because I am not able to use it enough anymore.It sits at a friends house on it's trailer in Cape Charles Va.The price is right and it is turn key and ready to fish at any time.There is also a hard top and closed transom with swim platform.29,500 Call Rick, 717 786 7473,evenings or weekends,717 327 7941 weekdays during the day.

Appreciate the post and shout out, but, I am holding out for one with a 250 hp Yamaha.

The power difference is minimal between the 225 and 250. Correct me if im wrong but i believe its only a difference of 4-5hp at the prop

miky2884":1pamrnd5 said:
The power difference is minimal between the 225 and 250. Correct me if im wrong but i believe its only a difference of 4-5hp at the prop

The 225 moves this boat with ease.I fish the rough waters at the CBBT and it's not often you can take it wide open anyway.I have had the boat to around forty but I seldom find the need to be moving that fast.I'm usually cruising at 28 miles an hour at 4300 rpm's.This Yamaha is by far the most reliable motor I've owned.

Daydreamer":3kty9n45 said:
Are you still in the market?

Not at the present time. In the process of moving, thanks for the shout out, anyway.

Back