• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2320 bench seat (new or used)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stugots

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my existing bench seat with another new or gently used option. Ideally located in California but open to other locations as well.

Thanks.

Looks nice. Any interest in the single seat that I have? It has built in heater! Ill send a PM.

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 57
If Flounder isn't interested in this, I am. I have a 2120 but I believe the pilothouse is the same began the two models. I currently have a single pedestal where the bench used to be. Doesn't work well with 3 guys on the boat.
I’m in the LA area and it’s in great shape I’m asking $350.

50'' wide x 37'' tall and that's the cushions the base is a little smaller

50'' wide x 37'' tall and that's the cushions the base is a little smaller

Is the metal base detachable? My pilothouse configuration must be different. The bench seat rests on a fiberglass platform in mine. I assumed that your picture had the seat resting on a metal frame from something else.
If the metal frame is detachable, can you please give me the height of the seat without the metal frame? I would like to know the depth, also, please (seat lip to seat back).

If it will fit my 2120 without the metal frame, I will take it.

Thank you.

Is the metal base detachable? My pilothouse configuration must be different. The bench seat rests on a fiberglass platform in mine. I assumed that your picture had the seat resting on a metal frame from something else.
If the metal frame is detachable, can you please give me the height of the seat without the metal frame? I would like to know the depth, also, please (seat lip to seat back).

If it will fit my 2120 without the metal frame, I will take it.

Thank you.
The base is sold separately

Attachments

• 3B29721A-F17C-469B-9AA6-5531F92A0493.jpeg
    3B29721A-F17C-469B-9AA6-5531F92A0493.jpeg
    593 KB · Views: 9
  • DCEE8413-29A2-4368-B411-0DFA23D67E8D.jpeg
    DCEE8413-29A2-4368-B411-0DFA23D67E8D.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry, Jon. One more question. I see you have the length dimension as 50".the mounting area in my 2120 is 48" long. Is that 50" dimension that you show at the base of the fiberglass bench or at the top of the fiberglass? It might come down to a matter of 2" as to whether or not I can fit it in my pilothouse.

Sorry, Jon. One more question. I see you have the length dimension as 50".the mounting area in my 2120 is 48" long. Is that 50" dimension that you show at the base of the fiberglass bench or at the top of the fiberglass? It might come down to a matter of 2" as to whether or not I can fit it in my pilothouse.
The bottom of the base is 44”

Back