• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2520 DV with open back

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishpimpii

Reaction score
Looking for a used 2520 xld with the open back option.
Would like to stay under 75k with trailer.
A boat needing repower would be ok with me if price was right.
And I’m on the west coast so something west would be a bonus :)
Thanks,
Jeff

I think that would be like finding a unicorn...…….don't think there is many out there

Lucky John you are correct, not many here. Fishpimpii I have one in Oregon. Not certain about selling but we could talk.

Find an 2520 XLD is tough at 75K - There is a 2520 XL deep-vee in Anaheim for 51k at house of boats - did you see that one?

seatrial of Carolina 25 didn’t go well as boat was not as described so still looking for any 25 or bigger Parker with open/canvas curtain back of cabin and seating for 4..
Thanks!

Bump. Still looking. Thinking about an ugly but practical 2002 255 whaler conquest but would prefer a 2520..

If you could find a 2520 DV that you like, it could be converted to an open-back.
That bulkhead is not structural, and could be removed.
We have had members here perform that surgery and it turned out beautifully.

It's an option for you.
Factory DV open-backs are as rare as unicorns.

Megabyte":2uncrpo0 said:
If you could find a 2520 DV that you like, it could be converted to an open-back.

It's an option for you.
Thanks. I was wondering if anyone had done that. I’ll keep my eye open for a good deal on one that doesn’t have a rear bulkhead steering station.

Age may make me reconsider (71). I have 2520 DV 1999 < I would say good to very good condition. 2018 300hp Suzuki 25hp Merc "kicker" new aluminum trailer, SS thru hulls, new bilge pumps several other new items (SS deck rails, rod holders) Garmin FF,Sonar, Radar located in Central Oregon. 541-420-8794

Fishpimpii":3870n1rq said:
Megabyte":3870n1rq said:

It's an option for you.
Thanks. I was wondering if anyone had done that. I’ll keep my eye open for a good deal on one that doesn’t have a rear bulkhead steering station.
If you find one with the rear station on the house, i may be interested in that! Only to broaden your search criteria of course[emoji6]. And if it was for twin outboards even better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a used 2520 xld with the open back option.
Would like to stay under 75k with trailer.
A boat needing repower would be ok with me if price was right.
And I’m on the west coast so something west would be a bonus :)
Thanks,
Jeff
I have an open back 1999 Parker 2520 xld are you still looking?
Craig

Latest posts

Back