• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2520 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregd123

Reaction score
Hi,
New to the forum. Been looking for a while and not having much luck. Willing to travel.

Ultimately probably most interested in a boat that needs to be re-powered. The boats I have ruled out are in the $50K plus range with 10+ years on the engine(s). Figuring $35 to $40K for the re-power (Yamaha F300XCA with kicker or twin Yamaha F200XCA) puts me at $90K+ (out of my budget) with potential additional funds for electronic upgrades, bow rail, etc.. Prefer the twins but if a new bracket is required to mount probably will go with the 300/kicker option.

Side question, it would be great if anyone feels like chiming in on any known issues (balance, transom cutout, etc.) with putting twin 200's on the pre-2000 Parkers. FYI, I emailed this question to Parker yesterday. Waiting for a response.

A 2001 2520 DV just sold the night before i was going to see it in San Diego, listed at $74K, not sure what the final price was. Boat had twin 2019 Yamaha F200XB's (mechanical controls) with 104 hours. Electronics and wiring needed to be upgraded. Original fuel tank. Probably wouldn't have flow east unless we were talking in the $65K range. Talked to local marine dealer with knowledge of the boat, he valued at ~$65K.

I have seen most of what is out there (Craigslist, Boat Trader, Facebook Marketplace, Hull Truth, Bloody Decks). Any suggestions on other places to look? Have seen the WTB generate some leads so I thought i would give it a try. Info above is my attempt to give an idea on my parameters on what I am interested in. Not interested in the Modified V, they ride rough enough with the deep V. I know the permatrim and tabs help but on the West Coast, I prefer the deep V.

Thanks

I believe we have talked before, however, here we are again. My 2520 DV is getting much closer to being prepared. Currently rerunning diagnostics installed new prop gained 800 rpm and 25hp kicker running great. 300zuk 2018 model tuna are getting closer for us and my plate is clearing up should be on the salt week of Aug 10. Dana 541-420-8794

Back