• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2520 twin outboards

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrouperPirate

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Ive been looking for a twin outboard 2520 used. Been looking for quite awhile. Stumbled on this website last night looking for a new boat. If anyone has any good leads please help me out. Thanks so much and looking forward to being a future Parker owner

I may have just what you are looking for. Very clean 2005 2520DV Twin Yam F150s on a bracket(guarantee you they are the cleanest 05 motors you will find, look almost new under cowling), new electronics 1 year ago, custom pipework on top of pilot house, west cost bow rails, underwater lights, triple axle aluminum trailer (new axles and brakes 1 year ago) boat has been kept in indoor storage all its life and washed every time is comes off the water even in freshwater. I would say the boat is an 8 out of 10 on condition if not better. Boat is located in Texas. Been a great boat with many memories made, but it is time to step up our game to a bigger boat. Haven't settled on a price yet as we just recently decided to sell. Gotta do a little more research before we decide on a price. If you or anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM with your name and number and i will get back with you. Once we decide on a price, I will be posting the boat on here along with multiple other sites.

Thanks
Jason

TripleJ":lkc8yusk said:
I may have just what you are looking for. Very clean 2005 2520DV Twin Yam F150s on a bracket(guarantee you they are the cleanest 05 motors you will find, look almost new under cowling), new electronics 1 year ago, custom pipework on top of pilot house, west cost bow rails, underwater lights, triple axle aluminum trailer (new axles and brakes 1 year ago) boat has been kept in indoor storage all its life and washed every time is comes off the water even in freshwater. I would say the boat is an 8 out of 10 on condition if not better. Boat is located in Texas. Been a great boat with many memories made, but it is time to step up our game to a bigger boat. Haven't settled on a price yet as we just recently decided to sell. Gotta do a little more research before we decide on a price. If you or anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM with your name and number and i will get back with you. Once we decide on a price, I will be posting the boat on here along with multiple other sites.

Thanks
Jason

Jason,
I PM'ed you

GrouperPirate":2ilmt2e9 said:
Hello everyone! Ive been looking for a twin outboard 2520 used. Been looking for quite awhile. Stumbled on this website last night looking for a new boat. If anyone has any good leads please help me out. Thanks so much and looking forward to being a future Parker owner

Just pm'd you
Jack

Back