• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB a Parker 1801 2006 or Newer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwpollock

Reaction score
I live near Annapolis, MD and am looking for a boat on the East Coast. Ideally, Id like the boat to have low hours (-200), A bow rail and a bow platform. I am open to anything 2006 and newer so please let me know.
Thank you, George

Bump...

Ill consider any boats 2006 or newer without bottom paint. Im begining to think my dream boat is not out there. Ive searched hte entire east coast and cannot find much in the way of a clean, newer boat...anyone?

Try white water boats in sayville ny sometimes they get decent used boats in for sale they are a parker dealer. Seems a lot of guys hang onto their 18 Parker's they are a nice package for the surrounding area of Long Island.

Good luck on the search

Camron

Helloooooooo?????
Please, anyone?
2006 or newer, with trailer, bow platform, railing would be nice...bimini....There has to be something out there clean, no bottom paint and low hours? I know its a pipe-dream but I felt the need to put it out there... :)

Try Marvin at Cedar Creek Marina in Slaughters Beach Del. He is a Parker dealer and carries used Parkers at times. The number is 302-422-2040..wwwcedarcreekmarina.com

Didn't know if you were still looking for a boat. I just posted a boat for sale and it's the specifications you posted you were looking for.

Hank W.

Will be selling my 2002 1801 on the fall if you have not found anything. F115 Yamaha with 166 hours and we just did complete motor service and went through the entire boat.

All new Gemlux stainless hardware and all wiring redone with some really nice work with the battery box and switch. All hardware removed and all holes sealed with epoxy and rebedded for no water seepage. All new floor hatches (TH Marine) and new larger 10 inch deck plates.

All engine rigging removed and re-installed in 2 inch rigging hose to engine. Sea Star hydraulic steering cylinder rebuilt with new hoses.

And finally, STARS AND STRIPES BLUE AWLGRIP ON HULL FROM THE GUY THAT USED TO PAINT HATTERAS YACHTS.

Tried to load pic but it was too large from ipad

I have a clean 2005 1801. It does have green bottom paint though with only 100 hrs.

Back