• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB grab rail for 21dv center console with electronic box

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbicharters

Reaction score
has a extra large t top on it that i will be taking off to sale. looking to put a grab rail on it and patch the holes.

Sorry, your a year late, sold mine on here after putting the t top on.

Like Fish Factory said, go to your local fabricator and see what they have I know my fabricator was going to throw my brand new grab rail on the junk pile then they would take to it to the junk yard and get paid to do it.

Or maybe somebody will post one up for sale here

bbicharters,

I have one that I took off a 2300CCDV 2006,you are talking about the grab rail that goes around the windshield ??my console is the old large version with the electronic box.

Where are you located ??

Robert

Robert Cibran":19ocylcz said:
bbicharters,

I have one that I took off a 2300CCDV 2006,you are talking about the grab rail that goes around the windshield ??my console is the old large version with the electronic box.

Where are you located ??

Robert

i am in columbia nc
yes the one that goes around the windsheild. my console is the large older one with the electronics box as awell 252-394-5543 i am interested in the rail give me a call.
thanks

i've got one from a 23se that had the electronics box

I'm not far from you either

Near emerald isle

let me know if you want it

pete

Back