• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB- Leaning Post for 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bro

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade from the cooler seat on my 2003 1801. Would prefer a leaning post with storage under the seat and room for a cooler below. Hope to find one in New England.

Todd

Although not local to you, I highly reccomend Custom Marine Fabrication @ www.nccustommarine.com

They are located in New Bern NC, just around corner from Parker's HQ, and do a lot of factory work. They can make exactly what you describe in either aluminum or (my favorite) stainless steel. Upholestry will match perfectly, the leaning post will look "factory".

Shipping could be motor freight and install is simple with the heavy deck to secure to.

Check out Command Center Seating. I have the junior fiberglass leaning post/livewell and it is great for the 18. I had it Gel coated to match the Parker and it fits perfect without taking up too much room in the rear. It holds 40 gallons which is more than I will use but it is small enough to sit on with a backrest and it looks way better than an aluminum leaning post with legs.

Back