• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - live well leaning post or leaning post for pedestals

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charrison327

Reaction score
I’m looking for a live well leaning post or the pedestal leaning post to replace my captains chairs. Will to trade, buy, remove, etc. I’m located in Eastern NC but willing to travel. Let me know.

Any luck with this? I want to replace the chairs with a leaving post

I had this one built to do exactly what each of you are asking. Cost me $1000 with the cushions.

Attachments

• IMG_7987.JPG
    IMG_7987.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_7983.JPG
    IMG_7983.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 129
I went through this as well this year. I had previously contacted Bausch American Tower since they were the OEM leaning post but they no longer build them. I ended up getting a fixed back leaning post from Birdsall and they matched the Parker fabric. Looks great and so much more functional (in my opinion) than the helm chairs. I think it was $1100.

- Mike

Sorry for delay but that’s about what I’m going to go with I think. Was hoping for an easy swap, but looking like I’m going the same direction. Thanks

Back