• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted WTB: Parker 1700

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently I passed on an opportunity to buy a Parker 17 locally and seriously regret it. I know that it's a long shot but I'm hoping that someone here has a lead on one that might be for sale. Ideally it would be good to be close to the Eastern NC area. Any year is fine, as long as it's not rotten. Open to a little elbow grease but I don't want to deal with a stringers up redo. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your interest.

Recently I passed on an opportunity to buy a Parker 17 locally and seriously regret it. I know that it's a long shot but I'm hoping that someone here has a lead on one that might be for sale. Ideally it would be good to be close to the Eastern NC area. Any year is fine, as long as it's not rotten. Open to a little elbow grease but I don't want to deal with a stringers up redo. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your interest.
Mr. Matthews, I am gearing up to sell my 17’ CC Parker. Let me know if you’re still looking and we can connect. Thank you.
Neal S.
Virginia Beach

Back