• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 2120 or 2320 Budget is 45k

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, sold my parker 2120 about a year ago due to kids, change of job, just life in general was hard to justify keeping a boat. Now that my kids are a bit older, I have been feeling like a part of me is missing. Now Im in a better financial position and my awesome brother is willing to partner with me on the boat, so I'm excited to be on the market again.

I'm looking for an older used model anywhere from 2000+, whatever my budget can afford me. Must be a 4 stroke outboard. I'm located in So Cal but am willing to pick one up from anywhere as I used uship to get my last parker 2120 from Florida.

My preference would be to pay 30k or less for the 2120, and up to 45k for a 2320. I appreciate all help and support to help me join the Parker Family again!

Peter

I have a 2013 2120 600 hours f150, new electronics. Newer trailer. Need $35k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter, I have a 2007 2120 with a 200hp 4 stroke on a trailer. Asking 25k firm. PM me if interested. I live in NJ.

Update, boat is no longer up for sale. I decided to keep it.

Attachments

• 39BF3340-2624-4DBF-8BE0-10EBC5E8CE9D.jpeg
    39BF3340-2624-4DBF-8BE0-10EBC5E8CE9D.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 400
Peter, I have been checking for that PM message that you said you sent, but I have zero new messages. Just wanted you to know.

Can someone confirm you guys are seeing my posts? I've been trying PM people for more information with no responses.

Socal Patker LB":1hw5dlos said:
Can someone confirm you guys are seeing my posts? I've been trying PM people for more information with no responses.
I see your posts. Sorry I don't have the boat you're looking for though. Good luck in your search!

Latest posts

Back