• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB, Parker 2120 SC, Long Island or anywhere nearby.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Wilson

Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a 2120 SC, preferably 2004-2005 or newer. Boat must have a 4 stroke Yamaha and a bow pulpit. Trailer and windlass would be nice, but not required. I am located on eastern Long Island, and will travel to CT, RI, MA, NJ, DE, MD. No financing required.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey thanks. I think I saw the same one, I contacted the guy, but she's a 2 stroke. (unless you know of another, I didn't see anything though, might have missed it)

Still looking though, 2120 SC, 4 stroke 150 or 200 Yamaha, bow pulpit. Everything else is optional (even the trailer at this point).
Have cash, need boat. Pretty simple.

Thanks again,
Mike

Speaking from experience, opt for the F200...

My buddy has the same setup as I, except for the F150..

If you fish with passengers and gear, you'll never regret opting for the F200..

JMHO.....

Good luck,

I have a 2120 SC Parker 2007 and was posted on 8/31/2011 on the parker site (boats for sale). All info shown on that site also listed on craigslist for Eastern Shore of VA. Contact me if interested or need additional information. Posted under Lindalou

Guy

Back