• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 2320 *** bought 2120 ***

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris.Harris

Reaction score
I am looking for a 2320 with 250 or greater HP.

I sold my larger lobster boat, so I do have cash to pay for it.
I would like one with the bracket for the outboard and a "closed" transom.

Price depends on condition and options, but somewhere around 35-40k.

Please respond if you have one for sale, or know of any.

Thank you

4/2/11 *** Bought a 2120 with a 200 HPDI ***

I don't think you'll find one with greater than 250 hp. Twin 150's????? :?:

Welcome to the site. 8)

I agree, that I will probably not find one with > 250. I did see one with a single 300 Suzuki last year, so I did not want to exclude something like that. I do not want twins.

Thank you

If you go on one of those search engines for craigs list i know there are several along the east coast, and if you search through the classifieds here i know there are still 1 or 2 still for sale.

I have a 2008 2320 with a 250 what are you looking to pay? I live in delaware? I would have to get 60 for her??? Still under war. till 2013 302-983-9373

i have a 2006 with a 250 , and all raymarine electronics, radar, great sound system, boat is mint and stored inside, does not see daylite unless we go fishing 15 times a year, 5 starr trailer every thing is in mint condtion including the trailer, great boat, please give me an email at [email protected] shawn ludlow ma

Latest posts

Back