• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 2820 (ready to go) or a 2520 DV needing repower

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgdpt

Reaction score
In the marker for a 28 foot Parker or a 25 Parker with a cabin and must be deep V.

A boat needing a repower would be fine.

Thank you

Get ahold of Sydnygoose; he's got a beautiful 2830 that he might be willing to sell.

GoodChance":1k78u89p said:
Get ahold of Sydnygoose; he's got a beautiful 2830 that he might be willing to sell.

Thank you, I will try to track him down

He's a straight shooter. Nice guy. Beautiful boat that would easily cost $160-180k as a new replacement.

GoodChance":3agwxnyv said:
He's a straight shooter. Nice guy. Beautiful boat that would easily cost $160-180k as a new replacement.

You are correct, great guy! I think his boat is too nice for me. LOL

Sydngoose isn't really considering selling his boat, is he? Sorry to hear that (for him), I was so looking forward to his project thread and how excited he was on updating to his likes. He was providing another nice thread that many of us were following. Personally, I would love to have that boat but realistically, it's not going to happen for me right now.

Im still looking. If anyone sees a 2820, that's my dream boat. Thank you

Back