• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb2520sld

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parker john

Reaction score
Just started looking for 2003 or later 2520sldv! Anyone come across one would appreciate a heads up! Thanks!!!!

Due to certain circumstances I regretfully am going to sell my 2005 Parker 2520 SL. It has only 369 hours. It is equipped with a Yamaha 225 4 stroke, second station steering & controls, Jensen Stereo with CD player and radio. It comes with an E-Z load galvanized roller trailer. This boat is water ready, pristine condition and ready to go. Call me with more info, 989-550-1234, Tom. I have lots of pictures but they are to big; can email to you as I try to figure out how to send these pics from my Ipad

I have one with twins i never use. It has about 400 hrs. full bracket . a/c every electronic you can think of and a rear sunshade

I stopped by his house and told him about this web site and your post - he's in Guilford CT, he will probably contact you directly.

Back