• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Fuel Management System

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Madison CT

Reaction score
Includes Gauge, Harness (20'), Fuel Sender and Harness connecting GPS signal to Fuel management for accurate data. (not shown)

Perfect condition. I think the Gauge is brand new, as is the GPS harness.

Price: $370 FREE SHIPPING. Paypal as Gift please.

photo-37.jpg

Yes, will work perfectly. They are very simple to install too.

I have a Navman now, but was going to upgrade. The Autopilot came up and that will be the project of the season.

With the GPS Cable (not pictured) you hook up to your unit (via NMEA), and the Fuel Management calculates your MPG. Of course, it gives Fuel Flow, total Gallons burned, etc etc...

BTW, not to hurry you, but I posted it on two other websites. I much rather sell this to someone I know.

. . . .. .pretty tempting John, but. . ...I'm too afraid to know how much fuel I use :wink: BUT. . . .if I went for it and paid the Classic Parker price instead of the CTF one. . . .does it come with a free install :lol: :lol:

. .. . .in all seriousness. . ...I will be installing my new electronics soon, so I have to take a few measurements and may shoot you a PM with some questions. . ... .

Oh, if your a member of the CTF family, then your my family, so all discounts are given! :mrgreen:

Holler anytime. Glad to help.

hey john, do you know how i can find out if this with work with a 2004 yama 300hpdi? i'm also trying to figure out if the whole set up can be run through a raymarine c120w so i can see all the info on my gps. if you have any thoughts it would be appreciated.

also do you know how old the fuel sender is?

thanks phil

Back