• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Key

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pain Management

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a Yamaha key made? I see that there are numbers below the rubber on the one key that I do have, which I'm assuming can be used to to get spare keys made.
George

You can get spares made at your local locksmith i have, the key will not have the the rubber part. Good Luck

Glad to hear it. I get all my non time-critical stuff from him. Service can't be beat and the pricing is great. He has also lent me diagnostic test indicators at no cost (I ended up purchasing them anyways). Plus, I've had friends who have called him on the phone and have gotten great advice/troubleshooting info.

-- Tom

do you folks know which rubber cap i need? Boats.net has these two for 3 bucks. I have an 04 F225 4stroke....

Yamaha Rubber Key Caps (300 / 700 cap)
Rubber Key Caps (300 / 700 cap) $2.74

Yamaha Rubber Key Caps (400 cap)
Rubber Key Caps (400 cap)

Thanks!
William.

If your boat is a pilothouse i would not worry about the rubber caps, if ignition switch could get wet then i would get the caps. Sorry i do not know what the differance in the two caps are.

Back