• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Service Manual

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceblizzard

Reaction score
I have a genuine Yamaha Service Manual for the F200 and F225 four stroke outboards. I purchased the manual directly from YamahaPubs.com. The manual is in perfect condition. I'm selling since it does not relate to my newer F250. I am asking $50.00 plus the shipping to cost your zip code. I paid $93.00 for it May of 2010. Today it still sells for $93.00. Let me know if your interested.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Attachments

• Yamaha manual 1.JPG
    Yamaha manual 1.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Yamaha manual 2.JPG
    Yamaha manual 2.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 250
Do you know the date range for the manual? I just picked up a 2003 225 Yamaha. By the way, I live down in Atlantic.

It should do. Check your serial number. The F200 I worked on was a 2004 model. I work in New Church, Va. at the power plant. If you think it might work for your application, I can take it to work this weekend if interested.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

I have f225. I have company this weekend, I would rather meet you next week.

My cell is 757-709-1309. Call me and I can pick it up in new church.

Ron S, I'll be at work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this coming week from 6 pm to 6 am. I'll give you a call.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Latest posts

Back