• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha v6 permatrim

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsims

Reaction score
Permatrim sized for a yamaha v6 4 stroke, used but in good condition, $100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• permatrim.jpg
    permatrim.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 565
  • permatrim1.jpg
    permatrim1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 565
I have had a Permatrin on two previous Parkers. A 2004 2320SLD with a Yamaha 225 and 2008 2520SLD with a Yamaha 250. The addition made the boat plane easily and improved the overall ride substantially giving me a boost on MPG.

Great product.
Cheers, Kadman

I checked the permatrim website and this looks like the M9 ? Which should fit the Yamaha F 150 also. Pmed

Double check on the fitting for the Yamaha 150 4 stroke. Per instructions, mine went under the cavitation plate and had a round cut-out to fit around the round zinc... the Y9. They calculated under or over the cavitation plate depending on the clearance and size of your prop.

Hmmm, the website lists the M9 for the F150 to the F250. But also lists the one your referring to that mounts on the bottom of the cavitation plate with the circular cutout for the F150 also but it states its for boats larger than 21' with a single outboard on a bracket. So I called and the woman first said the M9 then came back and said the other one?? So Im still not sure? Anyone out there have either one on their F150?
thanks

I installed Permatrims on my 2015 Parker 2510 with twin 150's in June of this year. It made a significant improvement with planing at slow speed and keeping the bow down. I spoke to Andy at Permatrim and he suggested the 'under' design since I had enough clearance between the prop and plate. We needed to notch the round zinc slightly, but install went easily and boat performs well.

Back