new 3420 pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J.A. Veil":2ojpi265 said:
Kevin -

Can you arrange for one of these to show up at the Annapolis Parker Rendezvous? That would be a blast.

I wish!
If it were possible, I'd be negotiating rights to be at the helm. :lol:

Does anyone else think that rear station looks like something Bertram would do? 8) That's what I thought when I first saw it.

Who else thinks hull #1 needs a set of outriggers? :)

I'd have to run the boat, but I don't like the position of the second helm station and the way the door opens into it. The helm seems too far away from either side to allow a reach for docking, line handling, etc. Maybe I'm just too accustomed to the setup on my 2520 (bulkhead mounted). I'd also rather see that area used as a bait prep station, live well, bait freezer, sink, etc. Maybe those options are under consideration to allow the boat to be semi-custom. The door looks like an accident waiting to happen. I can see someone walking right into the edge in rough seas or grabbing onto the edge as a handhold. If it's not really secure, I could see the door popping free of whatever holds it open. Maybe a sliding door that opens on the interior (similar to a convertible) would be a safer solution that wouldn't intrude into the cockpit? Without seeing interior photos, the positioning of the door on the right is an interesting departure from other pilothouses from Parker. Maybe it allows a nice big L-shaped settee and table? Time for me to hit the lottery if I can customize.

WoW that is some boat and thanks for the pictures it looks awesome!!!Price has to be up there for sure!!!!But it looks like a beast how big is the gas tank on that baby?

ceblizzard":21xov4an said:
Drop a diesel in it and extend the cabin roof a bit. It will be a true Chesapeake Classic.

Charlie
Eden, Md.

Parker is a carolina boat though (just loved by Ches Bay fishermen).. It would ned a flat transom deadrise to be a Chesapekea boat.

That big Parker looks nice! :)

I would love to see her at the fall in-water Annapolis boat show.. Come on Parker, let one of your star dealers, TriState, get a chance to show her off!

Looks like a 30 Bertram hanging on the lift!! The boat really does look well balanced and overall eye catching. Tower anyone?

Devilfish":w5fu9pq7 said:
I'd have to run the boat, but I don't like the position of the second helm station and the way the door opens into it. The helm seems too far away from either side to allow a reach for docking, line handling, etc. Maybe I'm just too accustomed to the setup on my 2520 (bulkhead mounted). I'd also rather see that area used as a bait prep station, live well, bait freezer, sink, etc. Maybe those options are under consideration to allow the boat to be semi-custom. The door looks like an accident waiting to happen. I can see someone walking right into the edge in rough seas or grabbing onto the edge as a handhold. If it's not really secure, I could see the door popping free of whatever holds it open. Maybe a sliding door that opens on the interior (similar to a convertible) would be a safer solution that wouldn't intrude into the cockpit? Without seeing interior photos, the positioning of the door on the right is an interesting departure from other pilothouses from Parker. Maybe it allows a nice big L-shaped settee and table? Time for me to hit the lottery if I can customize.

It's interesting how we all might use a second steering station. Somewhere along the way I've kept my docking lines on the port side. I manuver the boat from the starboard mounted bulkhead station and at the proper time take the engine out of gear and go over the the port side to grab a piling. I rarely dock my boat on the side of the station.... go figure... it works for me. What I use my second steering station more for is fishing.. .trolling.. keeping the boat positioned over structure or fish.. and for that I want a clear view forward and on the 34 it looks like a great unobstructed view. I could easily adjust to that station.

I'm going to bet that if a buyer wants one of these there will be custom options available for the configuration of the door and bulkhead.

The Maryland lottery is up to 125 million.. that should cover it!

Megabyte":14me2kee said:
Wow...................... :shock:

The proportions appear to be perfect... Would love to see the 3420 sitting next to a 2520 just to be able to see the scale.
Love that rear window...
Bow thruster, nice option...
700 ponies... oh yea.
10 rod rocket launcher... 8)

Beautiful job Parker Marine! :)

Agree. Hard to judge the scale. The 350s look small so that is a clue I guess. Very Nice.

Another clue on scale I noticed, even on the 2520 you have to duck into the cabin. Looks like about a foot of clearance on the cabin roof on the 34 from the cockpit in the photos from the back with the guys standing behind the wheelhouse. That's a substantial increase in height.

Beam looks like at least 10'.

400 gallons of fuel
11'9" beam
6'7" headroom centerline cabin
45 gallons +/- water
Stand-up shower/head
50's top speed
Mid 30's cruise
Mid-berth
Forward berth
Cabin berth
Fridge/Freezer/Micro

More specs to come....Thanks for your interest. Please PM specific (non-pricing) questions and I will do my best to answer!!!!

what is the deadrise on the boat? any thoughts of building a bridge option for her? I would love to see cabin photos!

Interior shots are scheduled for next week. I will post them as soon as I can.

BoatGirl":f0f7xwyd said:
Interior shots are scheduled for next week. I will post them as soon as I can.

Thank you for sharing the photos with ClassicParker!
I think that this thread has had more viewings than the latest Batman movie. :D

Congratulations to the Parker team -- that is a beautiful boat. Would be great to see it in Annapolis.

Back