new 3420 pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am boatless until mid sept.. Thanks for the invite but we just got back from Deep Creek Lake celebrating our 10 year wed anniv. Between getting some time with kids before school on Monday and catching up with the yard work around here, fishing would be out of the quesiton. Thanks for the invite though. :!: I had only been fishing twice since memorial day I am starting to miss it a bunch. I may get a tuna trip with my dad in the next coiple of weeks if we hear of a good report out of Avalon NJ (where he keeps his boat)

Attachments

• dc2.JPG
    dc2.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 918
Back to the thing on drainage. The Contender I owned had deck boxes and they were okay...just okay.

I really hope that Parker has removed the silly idea of draining the cabin into the bilge. Linwood made a comment that the cabin deck was raised by 8" I think, so certainly they would drain it overboard.

Avalon NJ (where he keeps his boat)

My family used to own a house in Avalon. In the old days we fished our Bertrams out of Stone Harbor Marina, then out of South Jersey Marina. Living in the Southeast I can honestly say that Avalon beaches are far prettier then Savannah beaches. I remember great tournaments out of the Yacht Club!!

B-Faithful":3j3s12r2 said:
Yes, I am boatless until mid sept.. Thanks for the invite but we just got back from Deep Creek Lake celebrating our 10 year wed anniv. Between getting some time with kids before school on Monday and catching up with the yard work around here, fishing would be out of the quesiton. Thanks for the invite though. :!: I had only been fishing twice since memorial day I am starting to miss it a bunch. I may get a tuna trip with my dad in the next coiple of weeks if we hear of a good report out of Avalon NJ (where he keeps his boat)

Congrats!! I just hit my 13th Two Weeks ago. Crazy how time flies.....Looks like you will be ready for the fall Rockfish in your new ride. Good luck on your new boat hope it bring lots of good times. :wink:

I emailed Robin to see if the 34 would be at the AC In-water, but unfortunately, it will not be, she did list off some other places it would be:

"The boat will not be in AC Inwater. The boat will however be at the Tobay show in NY. The boat will also be at the Boston InWater Show and the Annapolis InWater Show in October."

Bring your cameras and take some more pictures for me! Hope you all can see it...maybe sea trial it?! :D

FishAC":v975x99x said:
Bring your cameras and take some more pictures for me!

I will be at the Annapolis show and intend to take as many photos as I can. :)

Back